- Cook the coconut butter with carrots, pepper, and soy steaks in a pot. Let it simmer.
- Add in the cauliflower.
- Pour in some water.
- Stir a little bit and add some spices and salt.
- Cover the pot to let it simmer a bit.
- Add a little more water, and then add in the buckwheat.
- Let it simmer just for a while.
- Add in some mushrooms and pour some more water.
- Add in the parsley.
- Put the cover and let it cook for a while on a lower heat to slowly simmer.
- Stir the dish a little bit.
- For decoration use parsley and some cherry tomatoes.
- Ready to be served.