- Wash tofu, squeeze out excess water.
- Put the tofu in a bowl, mash thoroughly with a folk.
- Add the semolina. Stir it a little bit.
- Add sugar, vanila sugar, tumetric powder, salt, and corn starch. Spread it on top evenly.
- Add soy-based sour cream.
- Add a little bit of water in, pour it in carefully, bit by bit, mix well.
- Add a little bit of squeezed lemon juice and grated lemon rind in. Pastry started to stick together.
- Leave it here for 15 minutes to rest, cover it with foil, so that it does not get dry. You can put it in the fridge, or you can leave it outside, do not have to put it in the fridge.
- Wet your heand to shape it easily. Shape the dumplings into the size of a large walnut.
- Put the breadcrumbs into the frying pan, add some salt, and oil. Try to stir it all until it becomes smooth.
- Add a little bit of water. Stir until it’s smooth. The excess water is going to evaporate.
Boil the dumplings:
- Boil a pot of water, put dumplings in there to cook. When the dumplings come up to the surface, they are done.
- Scoop them out with a spoon, put them in the prepared breadcrumbs. Roll them in the breadcrumbs evenly.