(For all ingredients, please use organic versions if available)
Red palm oil
Ground red pepper
- Grind the beans into powder.
- Add some water. Add baking soda to the water.
- Add small amount of salt.
- Mix it. If it is too thick, add more water.
- Taste it if there is enough salt.
- Heat up the pan, and when it’s hot enough, put the mixture in the pan.
- Wait a little while for the pancake to cook.
- If one side is well cooked, flip it over to cook the other side.
- When it’s cooked, remove it from the pan.
- Add the red palm oil and some red pepper.
- Cut the onion, and then put it on the pan cake.
- The pancake is now ready to be eaten.