(For all ingredients, please use organic versions if available)
2 bunches spinach
1 package mushrooms
½ bell pepper
Leek or spring onion
- Cut the tomatoes, the parsley, the leek and the bell peppers into small pieces. This will be the first groups of vegetabels.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into small pieces and then boil the sweet potatoes with some water for a few minutes.
- Pre-heat the oil and fry the first group of vegetables.
- Meanwhile, chop into tiny pieces the spinach and the mushrooms.
- Add in the spinach and the mushrooms into the pan, and mix well.
- Add in just a tiny bit of water and let it cook for some time.
- Add in the salt and the black pepper.
- Let it simmer for a moment.
- In the end, add in the peanut butter.
- Stir a little bit until the peanut butter is well mixed.
- Let it simmer for a few minutes.
- While waiting, cut and peel the boiled sweet potatoes into tiny slices.
- Arrange the sweet potatoes and the peanut stew on the dish.
- Ready to be served.