Colorful Life RollupsVeggie Confetti Filling:
1 cup chopped black olives
1 cup chopped celery
1 cup red bell peppers (or any colors)
1 cup green bell peppers (or any colors)Vegan Ranch Dressing:
(2) 8 ounce packages vegan cream cheese
2 teaspoons parsley
½ teaspoon paprika
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon vegetarian flavor enhancer (natural mushroom seasoning)Wrapped in:
(6) 10 inch flour tortillas
- Chop the green bell pepper, the yellow bell pepper, and the red bell pepper.
- Cut the celery into long stripes and then chop them into smaller chunks.
- Melt the vegan cream cheese in the pot using gentle heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, and start adding the other ingredients one by one.
- First, add in the parsley, then the paprika, the Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and vegetarian flavor enhancer. Mix well.
- Place a clear wrap on top of the cutting board.
- Put the tortilla wrap on the cutting board.
- Put a spoonful of vegan cream cheese on the tortila wrap and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle the chopped bell pepper on it.
- Sprinkle the celery, and some black olives.
- Roll it up.
- Wrap it with the clear wrap to keep it fresh and cut it and serve right before the time of consuming.
- For serving, cut the end of the tortillas so it will look pretty.
- Cut them into 1-2 inches wide.
- Put them into paper cups.
- Garnish it as preference.