1 kilogram potatoes
200 grams flour
3 teaspoons saltSweet Garnish
Ground walnutsSavory Garnish
150 grams smoked tofu
5 large onions
according to preferenceFruit Juices
Almond milkPotato Dumplings
- Peel the potatoes, cut in quarters and soak in cold water.
- Peel the onions and cut into strips or diced (optional)
- Cook the potatoes in adequate water until they are tender. Add 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Meanwhile, heat some oil on a frying pan and fry the onions until they are nice and brown.
- When the potatoes are tender, pour the water out and leave a little bit of water on the bottom. Set the water aside to be used later if needed.
- Put the flour in the potato pot and put on the lid, so the steam doesn’t leak out. And steam it for another 10 minutes.
- When it is over 10 minutes, mash the potatoes and the flour together. Add more water if necessary. The dough should be really stiff not liquidy.
- To cut out the dumpling, dunk a spoon in the melted vegan butter, and scoop out some potato dough. Put it on a plate.
- Squeeze one or two oranges. Pour it into a mug.
- Take a centrifugal juicer to take out the juice from a grapefruit. First, peel the grapefruit and squeeze it using the centrifugal juicer.
- For pears and apples, remove the stems before hand.
- To prepare fruit cocktail, use banana, strawberries, and coconut.
- For the base ingredients, use soy milk.
- Put 2 or 3 pieces of banana in a glass and pour soy milk on it. And mix them.
- Do the same with strawberries.
- For coconut, use almond milk.