(For all ingredients, please use organic versions if available)
1 liter cooking oil
1 cup brown sugar
5 skewer sticks
- Peel the banana and chop it.
- Heat some cooking oil until it starts to boil, and then pour in the sugar. Mix it continuously, until the sugar melts and thickening. It will takes about 1 to 10 minutes.
- When the sugar is floating, add in the banana.
- Mix it continuously until the banana changes in color into yellow or golden and the sugar coats the banana.
- Use high heat in cooking banana Q.
- It will take about 30 minutes for the banana to cook.
- Keep mixing.
- When the color is there, put the banana on a skewer. Two pieces of banana for each skewer.
- Ready to be served.