(For all ingredients, please use organic versions if available)Summer Salad
Brown rice vinegar
LimeCreate Summer Wraps with:
- Put some fennel into bowl.
- Slice and dice some zucchini and add in into the fennel.
- Add in some cayenne pepper, a little bit of cinnamon.
- De-pit some olives, chopped them finely and add in into the bowl.
- Add in some shaving carrot.
- Add in some chopped basil and peppermint.
- Add in some chopped tomatoes.
- Add in some diced coconut.
- Mix them all.
- Add a little bit of sesame oil, some coconut aminos, a little bit of salt and some brown rice vinegar.
- Mix them all up.
- This mixture can a salad by itself or will be making into a wrap.
- Take two sheets of pre-soaked rice papers.
- Put some of the salad mixture in the paper rice, and wrap it.
- Use toothpicks to hold it.
- A different way, use collard greens and romaine lettuce as the wrapper.
- With the romaine lettuce, you can spread the salad mixture and it looks like a boat.
- Add in some avocado into the boat, and squeeze a lime and sprinkle it on top of the salad.
- Add in the rest of the olives.
- Ready to be served.