(For all ingredients, please use organic versions if available)
Ringlet rice pasta
Filtered water for the pasta
Red bell pepper, chopped
- To cook the rice pasta, boil adequate water, add in some olive oil to enhance the taste.
- Add gently the rice pasta into the water. Keep stirring it with wooden spoon for the firs 2 or 3 minutes to avoid stickiness.
- Coo the rice pasta for about 12 minutes. Once it is “al dente”, cool them quickly by dipping them in cold water.
- First, add the carrots, then the celery. Add some red bell pepper, and then the raisins, and the parsley.
- Add the sesame seeds.
- Add a little salt.
- Add the pecans. Sprinkle it over the dish.
- Lastly, splash a little olive oil on top and some fresh thyme.
- And gently toss the salad, allowing them to mix well.
- In the end, add some more sesame seeds.
- Ready to be served.