1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
2 tablespoons soy protein powder
1/4 cup crushed pecans
1/8 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup rice milk
1/4 cup molasses
1/4 cup fresh blueberries
• Combine oats, flour, soy powder, and crushed pecans in a medium sized bowl.
• In a separate bowl, combine oil, rice milk, and molasses.
• Pour wet ingredients into the dry mixture.
• Stir until combined.
• Fold in blueberries.
• Lightly oiled a cookie sheet.
• Drop dough onto sheet in 1/4-1/2 teaspoon sized cookies.
• Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
• Allow to cool before serving. Tiny little cookies for your rodent friends. Mice like them, too!