Savory Sauteed Bean Curd Sheets with Persimmon Dessert: Banana Fritters
Savory Sauteed Bean Curd Sheets With Persimmon
- 2 oz. dried bean curd sheets
- 1 large persimmon
- Handful of raw cashew nuts
- Half a cup of water
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter (optional: cooking oil)
- 1 cube fermented bean curd
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 10 dashes of Maggi
- Few dashes of ground
- Black pepper (optional)
Dessert: Banana Fritters
- 4 bananas
- 500 grams wheat flour
- ½ liter of water
- Pinch of salt
- Oil to deep fry
- Soak 2 ounces of bean curd sheet in hot water to soften it for 15-20 minutes.
- Peel the skin of persimmon off.
- Cut the persimmon into very thin slice
- After the bean curd sheet soft enough, drain the water. Use your hand to squeeze more water out of it.
- Heat the vegan butter or cooking oil in a pan. Let the heat low-medium.
- Put the bean curd sheet into the pan and soften sauté it.
- Add half cup of water into it.
- Cover the pan for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Add in the persimmon fruit slices.
- Add one tablespoon of vinegar.
- Dash in a few dashes of Maggi, count to 10.
- Add few dashes of ground pepper.
- Stir it well together.
- Crush 1 cube of fermented bean curd into fine substance, then pour it into the pan.
- Put in a handful of cashews.
We can serve it with white rice or brown rice.