Raw Aulacese Salad
Sauce for Salad & Appetizer
- Grate the carrot and the cabbage or just slice it very thinly and then chop it. Place it in a bowl.
- Add in about half a teaspoon of salt into the carrot and the cabbage and massage the salt into the vegetables so it will reduce in volume and still crunchy but not such a raw taste and not too overpower the mouth.
- Cut the celery side way and chop the peppermint as similar size to the carrot and cabbage.
- Soak herb vegetables in salty water for five minutes and then wash it well.
- Chop all the herbs into similar size or just throw them in without even have to chop. Put it into the bowl.
- Slice the vegan chicken or vegan ham or vegan duck after warm it up in the microwave and put it into the bowl.
- Serve with the sauce.
Pickled Veggies Appetizer
- Add in about half a teaspoon of salt into a bowl, two tablespoons of Maggi, and one tablespoon of vinegar (lemon juice).
- Put about half a cup of hot water in it.
- Add some sugar of fruit juice as preference. Mix well.
- Spread it all over on top of the salad.
- Take the trunk of the cabbage and cut away the hardest part outside and save the tender round core inside it.
- Slice the core thinly.
- Put some onion cube.
- Put some chopped carrot.
- Add in the sauce and serve.