1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup cornmeal
1/2 cup old fashioned oats
1/4 cup wildlife seed mix
1 teaspoon dolomite calcium powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 cup margarine
1/4 cup applesauce
1/2 cup vegetable stock
• Combine dry ingredients.
• Add margarine and applesauce and stir till blended.
• Add the stock and stir.
• Turn dough out onto a floured surface and knead.
• Roll dough to 1/2" thickness.
• Use cookie cutters to make shapes.
• Place on an oiled cookie sheet.
• Before baking, use a chopstick to make a hole in the top of each biscuit for the string to go through.
• Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
• Thread sting through the holes and hang from trees (high enough that your dogs won't eat them all!) or leave off the strings and place in a ground feeder.Hang them from a tree or serve them in a ground feeder.