• 1 cup water (distilled or spring)
• 1 teaspoon powdered slippery elm bark
• 1 tablespoon syrupDirections
1. Place water in small saucepan and mix in the powder and syrup.
2. Whisk until smooth.
3. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
4. After mixture reaches a boil, turn down to a simmer and stir a few more minutes until it thickens slightly.
5. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
6. Mix in food at mealtime.
7. Give 1/2 tsp 3 or 4 times a day to a cat.
8. Give 1 tsp to 3 tbsp (depending on dog's size) 3 or 4 times a day to a dog.