VEGETARISME - LE MODE DE VIE NOBLE
Repas macrobiotique complet et sain partie 1 / 2 : la soupe de lentilles
(For all ingredients,please use organic versions if available)Lovely Lentil Soup
1 cup green lentils
2 stalks celery, diced
1 medium carrot, diced
3 small scallions, finely diced
5 fresh shiitake
2 bay leaves
¼ - ½ teaspoon cumin
¼ - ½ teaspoon turmeric
4–6 cups water
2 tablespoons sunflower oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 organic lemon
(optional garnish)Vegan Teaser Caesar Salad
1 head lettuce of choiceDressing
3 cloves garlic, minced
3 tablespoons mustard
1 tablespoon brewer’s yeast flakes
2 tablespoons shoyu or soy sauce
1 tablespoon tahini
3 tablespoons lemon juice
¼ cup water
2 tablespoons olive oilHomemade Croutons
3–4 slices whole-wheat
sourdough bread, cubed
½ teaspoon rosemary
½ teaspoon majoram
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon salt
Healthy, Wholesome Macrobiotic Meal: Lovely Lentil Soup
- Soak the lentil the night before in 2 cups of water.
- Boil the lentil in that soaking water for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, put in the carrots and the celery.
- Add another 4-6 cups of water into the pan.
- Let it boil for another 15-20 minutes, and about halfway through add in the salt.
- Meanwhile, sauté the mushroom and then add in the scallions. Sauté them for about 1 minute.
- Add in the sautéd mushroom and scallion into the boiling pot. Mixed it well.
- Add in the bay leaves, and around ¼ of the cumin, the turmeric, and lastly a pinch of salt. Mix it and let it simmer for a while.
- Pour the soup into a bowl, and put 1 slice of fresh lemon on top.
- Ready to be served.
Healthy, Wholesome Macrobiotic Meal: Vegan Teaser Caesar Salad
- To make the croutons, take 3-4 slices of sourdough bread, cube them into ½ inches.
- Put them in a bowl.
- Add in the dried rosemary, the dried marjoram, the olive oil, the garlic powder, and the salt.
- Preheat the oven to 325 Fahrenheit.
- Meanwhile, mix all the ingredients with hand evenly.
- Get a large baking sheet, and spread the bread cubes out to it evenly.
- Put them in the oven for about 10 minutes, and 15 minutes for those who like crispy croutons. The croutons are ready.
- To make the dressing, Put all the ingredients into the food processor, and mix it up until all blend evenly.
- Tear the lettuce by hand, and put some croutons in the lettuce and pour some dressing on it, and toss it up by hand.
- Ready to be served.
|File NO: 1273,1274,