(For all ingredients, please use organic versions if available)
- Cook the chopped onions in 3 spoonful of vegetable oil.
- Stir continuously so as not to burn the onions.
- When the onions turn brown, add in the sliced tomatoes. Stir until the tomatoes combine with the onions.
- Add in the corn, and stir it combine them all,
- Stir and wait for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the salt to taste. Stir.
- Add in the green peas. Stir to combine. Let it cook for a few minutes.
- Pour in the boiled potatoes. Stir and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the coriander. Stir.
- Add in the pumpkin leaves. Previously, cut the leaves as your preferred size.
- Sprinkle the pumpkin leaves evenly into the pan.
- Add some water so as not to burn the food.
- Cover the pan with a lid for about 5 minutes
- Ready to be served.