INGREDIENTS:(For all ingredients, please use organic versions if available)
Vegan chicken ham
Vegan black pepper
Vegan chicken patties
Non-alcoholic beer (optional)Salad
Nuttelex (vegan butter)
(ketchup, mustard, etc.)Fruit Salad
So Good Ice Cream
(vegan ice cream)
- Cut the all the fresh vegetables and ingredients into bite size.
- Take the skewers and put them together, start with the zucchini, the chicken ham, red capsicum, mushrooms, and repeat the pattern again.
- Turn on the barbeque pan, put some oil on it.
- Cook the corn and the potato wedges first since they take the longest time to cook.
- When the plate already hot, cook the veggie burgers, the veggie snags, and the vegan black pepper pork chops.
- Put adequate oil so that they won’t stick to the plate.
- Flip over the other side, and let them cook.
- Keep turning once a while.
- To prepare the salad, arrange in a bowl the grated carrot, chopped onion, avocado, and the other vegetables.
- Drizle some vegetable oil to make the salad moist.
- Sprinkle some black salt over the salad.
- To prepare the fruit salad, cut the bananas and the apples into bite size.
- Put them on a plate. Add in some oranges
- Arrange some mixed berries.
- Top it off with So Good Vegan Ice Cream.