(For all ingredients, please use organic versions if available)Green Meal Shake
Rejuvelac (or any juice)
2 tablespoons Karyn’s Green Meal (or any green food)
2 tablespoons flax oil (or any oil)
2 tablespoons lecithin granules
1 frozen banana Sushi “Rice”
Sprouted spring wheat berries
Salt (Himalayan pink salt or a Celtic grey salt)Marinated Mushrooms
Olive oilAlmond Pâté
(or any nuts)
½ medium onion
(or any vegetables)
2 cloves garlic
(or salt or tamari)
Olive oilPâté Stuffed Mushrooms
Parsley (garnish)Raw Vegan “Tuna”
Optional: raw vegan mayonnaise
(pine nuts, macadamia nuts, olive oil)Raw Vegan Sushi
Sprouted wheat berry
“rice” (or lettuce
or any raw “rice)
Almond pâtéCashew Cream
2 cups soaked cashews
2 cups water
Pinch of salt
Agave nectar (or any sweetener)Fruit Parfait
Sliced bananas (or any fruit)
Sliced strawberries (or any berries)
Ground flax seed (or ground nuts)
Optional: vanillaGreen Meal Shake
- Take Rejuvelac (or any kind of juice) and add it with some organic apple juice.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Green Meal product.
- Add in 2 tablespoons of flax oil.
- Add 2 tablespoons of lecithin granules.
- Add in 1 frozen banana.
- Blend all up very quickly.
- Ready to drink.
- Take some sprouted spring wheat berries.
- Add some sesame oil to them and let it sit for a minute.
- Add a tiny pinch of namo shoyu.
- Add some salt to taste.
- Add some marinated button mushrooms.
- Mix and it is ready to be served.
- Take any kind of mushroom as per taste.
- Add some salt, some olive oil.
- Put them in a bag, and let it sit for some time.
- The marinated mushroom is ready to use.
Pâté Stuffed Mushrooms
- Soak the nut for about 4 or 5 hours or just overnight.
- Drain and clean the nut and put them in the food processor with an S-blade.
- Add some onion and some garlic.
- Add some tomatoes for a little moisture.
- Add a little namo shoyu.
- Blend them up into a paste.
- Add a little olive oil in there. Mix.
- The paste is ready to use.
Raw Vegan “Tuna”
- Take the marinated mushrooms and fill it with some of the pâté.
- Add some little grape tomatoes.
- Put a little parsley on top.
- Ready to be served.
Raw Vegan Sushi
- Take the same almond pâté and mix it with some chopped onion and a little dulce to make it have a seafood flavor.
- Add in some chopped celery. Mix well
- The Raw Vegan “Tuna” is ready.
- Optional, take pine nuts and macadamia nuts. Blend it with olive oil. This will make a great raw mayo.
- Take a raw nori sheets.
- Spread the raw rice that was made from sprouted wheat berries.
- Add a little bit of lettuce.
- Add a little onion. (Or add carrots or celery, optional)
- Take some sunflower greens and put them toward the end.
- Put a little avocado.
- Add some almond pâté.
- Push all these together. And start rolling and tightening toward you.
- Wet the end of the nori sheet to tighten the roll.
- Add a little moisture on the outside and a little nori to hold it together.
- Take a very sharp knife, and cut it as per taste.
- Arrange the sushi on a plate, put some tomatoes around, some lettuce, and some mangos.
- Ready to be served.
- Take 2 cups of soaked cashew nuts and put it in the blender.
- Add in 2 cups of purified water.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Add agave nectar.
- Blend them all until they become nice, creamy, smooth consistency.
- Keep the mixture in the refrigerator. As it gets cold, it will thicken up.
- Take the cashew cream.
- Take some ground flax seed to layer the cream.
- Add some of the cashew cream to the mixture.
- Add some sliced bananas.
- Add another layer of flax to it.
- Add a little granola to give it a little more substance.
- Add more of the cream on top.
- Add some strawberries or raspberries.
- Add some of other ground nuts if you like.
- To make a kind of like cookie from this mixture, just dehydrate it. It will become a nice, soft cookie.
- Add a little vanilla to it, or little mint leaf on top.
- The Fruit Parfait is ready to be served.