3/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
3/4 cup Cornmeal
1 tablespoon Baking Powder
1 tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
1 teaspoon Vegetable Bouillion
1/2 cup Water
1/2 cup Rice Milk Directions
• Begin heating your waffle iron.
• In a large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, yeast, and bouillion.
• In a smaller bowl water, and rice milk.
• Add wet ingredients to dry and stir till blended.
• Pour by quarter cups onto an oiled waffle iron.
• Cook till done. Divide each waffle into quarters and serve as a snack.