(For all ingredients, please use organic versions if available)
1 basket sugar snap peas
1 cup veggie strips
Some pine nuts
6 carrot slices
Cloud ear mushrooms
⅓ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon corn starch
1 tablespoon water
1. Peel the mango, cut it in half and slice it.
2. Turn on the stove and boil the water.
3. When the water boils, add in a pinch of salt to enhance the taste and some oil to brighten up the green color.
4. Trimmed off the end of the sugar snap peas.
5. Put in the sugar snap peas into the boiling water for a moment.
6. Rinse the sugar snap peas into cold water to retain the fresh and green color.
7. Heat up the wok, and when it’s heat add in a little bit of oil.
8. Add in the cloud ear mushrooms and carrots.
9. Add a pinch of salt and sugar.
10. When the cloud ear mushrooms are softened, add in the veggie strips.
11. Stir fry a little bit.
12. Put the corn starch to make a mixture and add some water
13. When it’s cooked, add in the mango and the pine nuts.
14. Let it simmer for a moment (not too long) and turn off the heat.
15. Ready to be served.