(For all ingredients, please use organic versions if available)Vegan Antipasto
(Yields: 1 party platter)Garnish
1 medium green lettuce, leaves
1 small whole red cabbage, leaves
Flower tops, any flowers or herbs of your color choice (optional)
1 box cherry tomatoes
4 – 6 celery stalks, cut into sticks
1 bag baby carrots
15 radishes, trimmed
1 can garbanzo beans, drained
1 small jar pepperoncini, drained
2 red and 2 yellow peppers, roasted and de-seeded
1 package each, vegan mozzarella/cheddar cheese slices
1 package each, vegan cold cuts:
pepperoni, turkey, bologna slices
1 party platter Pimento Vegan Cream Cheese
(Yields: 1 cup)
1 cup red pepper
(½ large), rough chop
1 teaspoon garlic, rough chop
1 cup cashew nuts
⅓ cup lemon juice
1 teaspoon sea salt Zucchetti Marinara
(Serves: 4 – 5)Zucchetti Noodles
2 zucchini, large, equals 6 cups spiralized (or shredded) Marinara Sauce
(Yields: Seven ½ cups sauce)
10 button mushrooms, medium (4 cups), sliced and marinated
1 tablespoon olive oil (for marinating the mushrooms)
1 tablespoon nama shoyu soy sauce (for marinating the mushrooms)
15 small, ripe, roma tomatoes, quartered (three ¾ cups)
2 jars (8.5 ounces) sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
15 sun dried olives, pitted, chopped (½ cup)
1 cup fresh basil (4 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon) minced fine
3 tablespoons garlic, rough chop
2 tablespoons capers
1 teaspoon red crushed chili pepper seeds
2 teaspoons sea salt
Garnish: basil sprig and pine nuts (optional)Vegan Antipasto
Pimento Vegan Cream Cheese
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Arrange and garnish it with some lovely radish flowers that are cut and put in water and refrigerated overnight.
Zucchetti MarinaraZucchetti Noodles
- Cut the red pepper in small pieces for the blender.
- Add in some lemon juice, some raw cashews.
- Mince some garlic, and add in.
- Add in some salt.
- Mix them all up in the blender. Add some water if needed.
- Put them in a container.
- Take the zucchini, put them on a machine called a spiralizer.
- Run the machine and the zucchini will turn into a pasta noodle.
- Serve it with the marinara sauce.
- Take the tomato and take out the core.
- Cut the tomato in quarters for the blender.
- Slice some button mushrooms that have been marinated in nama shoyu and olive oil overnight.
- Put all of them into the blender and pulse these for jus a couple of minutes.
- The result is a sauce with chunkies. Pour them into a bowl.
- Blend a jar of organic sun-dried tomatoes and some garlic.
- Add the blended sun-dried tomatoes into the tomato sauce.
- Add in the sliced mushrooms.
- Add in some capers and some cracked red pepper.
- Add in some salt.
- Add in some minced basil leaves. And mix again.
- The sauce is ready and can be used as a dip or a spread.