(For all ingredients, please use organic versions if available)
100 gram walnuts
100 grams chocolate
50 grams raisins
250 grams brown sugar
½ liter water
- Peel the apple and core it with the spoons. Be careful not to break the apple.
- Put the apple in a baking dish.
- Mix all the other ingredients together. Mix them well.
- Stuff the apple with the mixture.
- Mix brown sugar with ½ liter of water. Pour the sugar mixture on the side of the apples.
- Bake the apples for half an hour in the oven at 380ºF degrees.
- When the apples are baked, sprinkle a little bit of chocolate on the plate.
- Put a little bit of chocolaty liquid on top.
- Ready to be served.