TRƯỜNG CHAY - LỐI SỐNG CAO THƯỢNG
Hương vị thuần chay
truyền thống của
miền núi Andes, Colombia
½ pound okara
½ pound gluten
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon salt
½ cup herb sauce (celery, parsley, garlic, onion)
2 tablespoons flaxseed powder
1 tablespoon turmeric
4 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1 medium onion
1 tablespoon turmeric
2 tablespoons oilMushroom Cream:
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon flour
Salt to taste
Mashed Andean Criolla Potatoes:
Andean criolla potatoes
(or Sabanera, Pastusa, or sweet, or white)
Vegan Butter Beet and Onion Salad:
White and red onion
Olive oilVegan Meat
- Soak the soyabeans in water at least for 4 hours, up to 8-10 hours.
- Drain the water, and put the soyabeans into the blender. Blend it.
- Filter the blender soya, and the remaining soya that is left is called okara.
- Cook the okara for 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare a special marinade sauce by blending some herbs such as parsley, garlic, onion, with a little water.
- After the okara cooked, add in half a pound of gluten.
- Add a teaspoon of pepper.
- Add in the salt.
- Add in the flaxseed powder. Mix all well.
- Add in the turmeric powder.
- Add in the vegetable oil, the soy sauce, and the special marinade sauce that have been prepared earlier.
- Mix well, and add a bit of water if needed, depent on the consistency of the mixture.
- Shape the mixture into a big loaf and cut it into several pieces for easier frying.
- Put some oil in a pan, and meanwhile slice and chop some onion into small pieces.
- Lightly fry the onion until it becomes caramelized, and then put in the portion of the vegan meat for the stew.
- Leave the vegan meat in the pan for about 5 minutes or until both sides are golden brown.
- Add in the sautéed mushroom.
- Add in the mushrooms sauce.
- Leave it for about20 minutes on a low flame.
- Check constantly to watch so the sauce doesn’t get too dry. If it happens, add in a little bit of water.
- Place the vegan meat on a dish. Put a sprig of parsley for decoration.
- Add and arrange the beet that have been previously cooked.
- Garnish with the onion that is forming some little rings.
- Sautéed the mushroom for more or less 2 minutes on low flame.
- Add in a little bit of turmeric powder.
- Add in a spoonful of the mushroom cream and a little salt.
- Let it cook for 2-3 minutes.’
Mashed Andean Criolla Potatoes
- Put the mushrooms into a blender.
- Add in 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Add in 1 tablespoons flour.
- Add in salt to taste.
- Mix until they become cream.
Beet and Onion Salad
- Cook the potatoes beforehand with the skin left on.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Add in the melted vegan butter.
- Mix well.
- Serve it on the side of the dish by making a kind of small round scoop.
- Cut the beets and cook it with the skin. Remove the skin after it is cooked.
- While the beets is cooking, add a little salt and a bay leaf.
- Cut the onion into thin slices and then form some rings.
- Sprinkle a little vinegar and olive oil.
|File NO: 1030