(For all ingredients, please use organic versions if available)
1 cup millet flour
¼ cup cassava flour
Broth from cooked beans
Served with salad and avocado
- Mix 1 cup of millet flour with ¼ cup of cassava flour.
- Prepare boiled water.
- Pour in slowly the millet flour and mix it with mixing stick.
- Mix the flour until it has changed the color and all the raw flour is dissolved.
- When the flour started to get sticky, it is ready to eat.
- Cover it for a while, a few minutes.
- Take a basket, cover the bottom and put in the dough.
- The dough will be placed on a table with the basket and people are eating from it.
- To prepare the sauce, preheat some oil in a pan.
- Add in the onions, and then the carrots, the tomatoes, the green bell peppers, the cilantro, and the aubergine.
- Let it cooked for a while. Add some salt.
- Add in the boiled beans and some soup from the boiled beans.
- Add in the spices.
- Cover the pan and let it cooked for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- The sauce should be thick and not too watery.
- The preparation of eating: put a little bit of millet on a plate, add the sauce onto the millet, add some avocado fruit, and some salad consist of tomatoes and cabbage.
- Ready to be served.