Diamond Baguettes Stuffed with Vegan Ham Paste
Heart-shaped Bell Pepper with Peas
- Marinate the ham with 1 tablespoon of mushroom seasoning, 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper and 1 tablespoon of bouillon. Mix it together very well.
- Add in 1 tablespoon dairy free parmesan cheese, if any.Add in a bit of the flour if the ham is too wet. Mix everything very well.
- Keep the ham aside.
- Take the bread, cut it into some slices, diamond shaped about 1 inch thick.
- Take out the inside of the bread so the ham can be stuffed into it.
- The part of the bread that has been cut away can be mixed together with the ham.
- Keep half a centimeter thick of the bread wall so it doesn’t break and it will look nice also.
- Stuff the hole of the bread with the ham mixture. Make it flat with spoon and cut off the excessive part.
- Put some olive oil in the pan, heat it up.
- Put the stuffed bread into the pan one by one and fry slowly. Use low heat so that the ham inside will be warm, hot and cooked. Avoid burnt.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown.
- Put the cooked bread on a plate, lined with kitchen towel to absorb some excess oil.
- Serve it nicely with the heart shaped bell pepper, the sautedd colorful fruits and the sweet tofu hearts with fresh tangerine and raisins as the desert.
Sautéed Colorful Fruits
- Cut 4 pieces of the bell pepper in the shape of the heart.
- Make the heart shape out of the red pepper and inside is green pepper.
Sweet Tofu Hearts with Fresh Tangerine & Raisins
- Turn on the heater and boil the water.
- Meanwhile, chop some of the red, yellow and green pepper in very small cubes like the size of of the little finger.
- Cube some eggplant.
- When the water boils, put in the corn and the peas and let it boil for about 3 - 5 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, turn off the heat, put the pot cover on, and keep it there so it’s warm.
- Take the vegetables out from the hot water and set it aside.
- Heat up some olive oil in a pan.
- Add in the boiled vegetables, the pepper and the eggplant into the pan.
- Saute them quick.
- Add in the coriander powder, some bouillon, and mushroom seasoning.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of soya sauce and a little ground pepper.
- Saute it quick so the vegetables still crispy and hot.
- Add in a little water into the pan.
- Add in about a tablespoon of flour on top to thicken the sauce. Stir and it’s done.
- Warm up the tofu just for a couple of minutes in the microwave, and pour the syrup on top.
- Or just eat the tofu cold.
- Divide the tofu into four triangles, and then cut it into heart shape.
- Put the heart facing each other.
- Pour the syrup in the middle and a little bit on top.
- Put some tangerine and some raisins.